Warranty for Business users
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Three-Years (36-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Warranty for Private users
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Three-Year (36-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Limitation of Liability
MaxJax shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of MaxJax has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to MaxJax under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party’s failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages MaxJax products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. MaxJax may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.MaxJax.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.